Saturday, September 17, 2011

A Clean Greenhouse!!!!!!!

What a job..............I spent Monday and Tuesday evening and all of Wednesday afternoon cleaning Death Valley Shack. Moving all the plants, wiping the benches down, spraying all the spider webs away, and inspecting the plants for PESTS.

I only had one that I needed to dispose of and two I had to spray down with Death Valley Shack Elixir (if it does not cure ya, it just might kill ya), I hope it works. I HATE MEALYBUGS! The greenhouse looks so nice now, ready for Fall and Winter.

Its always a good idea to clean a greenhouse at least a couple times a year. It is a good way to inspect plants and the surroundings to make sure you do not have any surprises down the road. DID I MENTION I HATE MEALYBUGS?

Also moved all the big specimen cactus from the patio, since cooler weather is here. I wanted to have it done and not have to do it later since we are now starting into the rainy season. If we get hit with an early frost I do not have to worry about those plants.

So now that it is done, I can sit back, relax, and add to the collection.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh, to have that much space! And such lovely clean benches. And now that you're done there....:)