Thursday, June 21, 2012

OCSS Sale

Last Saturday and Sunday the Oregon Cactus & Succulent Society had their annual June sale at the Division St. Portland Nursery. There will be another sale in July on the 20th, 21st, and 22nd at the Stark St. location. I always like to see what there is to purchase, do some admiring, and to visit with Luther of Kara Nursery and also writes the Oregon Cactus Blog. The photos below are the plants that I purchased from him for new additions in my collection in the Death Valley Shack.

Mammillaria huitzilopochtli  

Lithop bromfieldii var. insularis

Lithop schwantesii

3 comments:

danger garden said...

Hey I was there too! On Saturday afternoon the husband and I stopped by. I bought a Euphorbia (looks like a mini Saguaro) and two Aloes. I'm feeling to lazy at the moment to go look at the tags.

I think the husband would have been happy to see me buy a couple of Lithops but for some reason I just don't "get" them. I love the patterns on your Mammillaria...

Beech Street Gardens said...

It has taken me a few years to warm up to them but after you see a few outstanding colors and patterns you kinda get an itch.

Julie said...

Your blog is such an an inspiration to me! I've got to get over to Kara Nursery website and get myself a little holiday treat! Just love all of your succulent babies!!!